National Association of Women and the Law
Promoting Canadian women’s equality through action, legal research and education.
NAWL appearance before the Finance Committee on Bill C-86, November 6, 2018.
Feminist Law Reform student’s Op-ed: “Setting A Deportation Target Puts Canadian Values On The Line” published in the Huffington Post.
NAWL Submission to Minister Blair on Dialogue re: Handguns and Assault Rifles
Open Letter to Minister Rodriguez re CCP
Announcements and Events
- Remembering Feminist Activist Kate McInturff
- Job posting: Bilingual Project Administrator
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Announcements Archive →