National Association of Women and the Law
Promoting Canadian women’s equality through action, legal research and education.
Joint NAWL & Luke’s Place Brief on Bill C-78 Submitted to the Justice and Human Rights Committee
NAWL and 45 other women’s and feminist organizations from across Canada endorse the Open Letter from West Coast Leaf.
Proposals to eliminate gender-based violence in sports
Announcements and Events
- Summer Research Support Officer Job Posting
- Remembering Feminist Activist Kate McInturff
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Announcements Archive →