National Association of Women and the Law
Promoting Canadian women’s equality through action, legal research and education.
Click the link to read Feminist Law Reform student Alexandra Machicado-McGee’s op-ed, published in Inter Alia:
NAWL & Luke’s Place Joint Discussion Paper on Bill C-78
Joint NAWL & Luke’s Place Brief on Bill C-78 Submitted to the Justice and Human Rights Committee
NAWL appearance before the Finance Committee on Bill C-86, November 6, 2018.
Announcements and Events
- Remembering Feminist Activist Kate McInturff
- Job posting: Bilingual Project Administrator
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Announcements Archive →