Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
We are proud to announce that Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship in Women’s Equality, Labour and Human Rights Law.
Nhi describes herself as having a deep commitment to women's equality rights and a "keen interest" in employment, labour and human rights law. In her role as Chair of the University of Ottawa's Task Force on Respect and Equality she gathered students' ideas on how to improve the university's internal processes "so that women can thrive in an environment free of harassment and sexualized violence."
"I represent a number of groups that are severely underrepresented within Canadian law practices. Despite this, I hope to build more bridges and expand the space we give to women's equality." - Nhi Huynh
Announcements and Events
- Job posting: Bilingual Project Administrator
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Morgan Teeple Hopkins is the first recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Announcements Archive →