Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
Monday April 16th from 13h45 to 17h00
Housing: A Human Right
Towards a formal recognition of the right to housing.
Professor Martha Jackman, co-chair of NAWL's National Steering Committee will be a panelist at the forum.
For more information (in french) and to register please visit the website of the Forum sur le site du Réseau québecois des OSBL d'habitation here.
Announcements and Events
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Nhi Huynh is the second recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- Morgan Teeple Hopkins is the first recipient of the Alison Dewar Scholarship
- The Alison Dewar Scholarship in Women’s Equality, Labour and Human Rights Law
- Announcements Archive →